Sunday, October 10, 2010

mojo 159



Nothing like waiting until the last minute to complete a sketch. When I saw Jen Del Muro's card at my local scrapbook store, I had to have this stamp set by The Cat's Pajamas. Her card totally inspired mine for this week's Mojo Monday challenge.

I stamped Dracula on some white cardstock and colored him with Copics. I mounted that on a piece of kraft cardstock that I had stamped using the VersaMark pad. I mounted everything on a piece of patterned paper I got out of my Halloween pile and I'm digging the end result.







This card I did I couple of week's ago for Mojo Monday 157. I'm not sure why I never uploaded it. I bought this cute little stamp set by My Mind's Eye at one of the local scrapbook stores. Isn't that little witch adorable? I absolutely love Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by!

Mwahh:
Stamps: dracula & words (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink, Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pumpkin Pie (SU), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, ribbon

Costume Party:
Stamps: witch & sentiment (My Mind's Eye)
Paper: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink, Pink Paislee
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Distress Ink (Ranger Industries)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Copic markers, glitter (Stampendous), Glitter Dots (Stamping Bella)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

6:36 PM CDT  
Blogger Julie- justwritedesigns said...

SO cute! I wondered if you forgot about this one.

11:39 PM CDT  
Blogger Julie- justwritedesigns said...

And I really like the Dracula card! I forgot you were looking for that stamp.

11:41 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger