Friday, July 16, 2010

i'm still here



Nothing like a great Papertrey Ink set to get me out of retirement. When I saw the Up, Up & Away set, I knew I had to have it! Another reason it's so great is that now they have custom dies that coordinate with them. How cool is that?

This is obviously a birthday card. I used patterned paper from October Afternoon's Fly a Kite pad and aforementioned stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I colored the balloon with my Copics and sprinkled a little glitter on it and around the edge of the clouds. Mounted everything together and voila! I also used this week's Splitcoast sketch. I wasn't too crazy about it, but I think it works.

I don't know about you guys, but summer has been crazy. With the kids at home, I've become the entertainment director or else they become a little stir crazy. We've been doing a lot of swimming, going to the movies and I'm trying to get them to do some arts and crafts stuff too. My daughter loves doing it, but my son...not so much. Anyway. Thanks for stopping by!


Birthday Wishes:
Stamps: balloon & sentiment (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: October Afternoon, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Papertrey Ink dies, Copic markers, Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), glitter (Stampendous)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger