Tuesday, September 29, 2009

christmas mojo



This week's Mojo Monday sketch was really cute! Julee comes up with the greatest sketches. I used my beloved Figgy Pudding paper. Christmas just keeps getting closer and closer, so any excuse to use this paper!

I stamped the image and colored it using Copics. I still need some more of these. It seems like I'm always needing a certain color I don't have. I used the Nesties scalloped rectangle under the image and under the center strip to make the scallops the same size. I also lined the outer edge of the tree paper with some of the Figgy to make it stand out a little bit. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using one of the tag Nesties. I mounted both of those with foam tape and done. Thanks for stopping by!


Tis the Season:
Stamps: car with tree (Stamping Bella), sentiment (Studio G)
Paper: Basic Grey, Papertrey Ink, Red Riding Hood (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Garden Green (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Stickles, ribbon, foam tape

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Donna MacDonald said...

Super cute!! I love the stamp you used.

5:49 PM CDT  
Blogger GeminiJen said...

That is one adorable card. Very nice job.
Jenny

12:49 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger