Monday, November 17, 2008

ornamental christmas



This was the only card I made all last week. I've been diligently working on my family's Christmas stockings. Cutting felt shapes, sewing and beading and adding sequins...the whole 9 yards. They are almost finished. I can't wait to hang them up!

This stamp is one I picked up years ago. I just really liked it because it didn't just say "Merry Christmas", but it had a little detail to it with the images. Perfect for coloring with my Copics. I used this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge. I wasn't crazy about it, but I think it worked. The little ornaments on the bottom are actually cut from one stamp I picked up at Joann's last week for a buck. I used these Copics



to color the images. Then added a little sparkle with the Spica glitter pens and all done! Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I'll finish these stockings and get back to card making!

Merry Christmas:
Stamps: Merry Christmas (PSX), ornaments (Studio G)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Basic Grey, Riding Hood Red (SU)
Ink: Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Accessories:Nestabilities, Copic markers, foam tape

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

I hope you'll post pictures of your Christmas stockings! KV

7:13 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really cute! You sure are making good use of your copics.

11:40 PM CST  
Blogger Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just beautitful! I love it!

10:21 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger