Thursday, September 25, 2008

happy halloween



I know, this is last week's Splitcoast sketch, but things have been busy around the house lately. I don't want to bore you with details, so I won't. I recently bought this Inkadinkado Cats and Bats set a couple of weeks ago. It's really a cute set. I stamped the cat in black and of course covered it in glitter. The sentiment is also a recent purchase from Studio G. These clear stamps must be really really cheap to produce. How else can they make any money only charging $1?

Happy Halloween:
Stamps: Cat (Inkadinkado), Spider (Papertrey Ink), Spider Web (All Night Media), Happy Halloween sentiment (Studio G)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bo Bunny, KI Memories
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (SU), Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), Glitter (Stampendous), ribbon

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger