Friday, July 25, 2008

cards



I have a few cards to share with you. This one is from Mojo Monday a week ago. I absolutely loved this sketch. Julee's sketches seem to get better each week. You should stop by and see this week's Mojo Monday I think I'll work on that one this weekend.



I used Verve's Anniversary Birds set for this one. I think this was the first time I've used it. Sad, isn't it?



This one I made for my friend Didi's birthday. This was the Splitcoast sketch a week ago as well.



One more, also late but only by a day! This was for the second Meet the Verve Diva Challenge. It was an inspiration challenge and I kind of suck at them! Oh well! Thanks for looking!

Happy Together:
Stamps: Anniversary Birds (Verve)
Paper: Anna Griffin, We R Memory Keepers, Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
Ink: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilities, ribbon


Celebrate:
Stamps: It's a Celebration, Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
Ink: Melon (Ancient Page), Tattered Rose Distress (Ranger Industries)
Accessories:Cuttlebug, glitter


Thanks So Much:
Stamps: Simple Little Things (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie (SU) Indigo (Ancient Page) Versamark (Tsukineko)
Accessories:Nestabilities, ribbon, embossing powder


Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

Love the cards, especially the birthday card for Didi! KV

9:09 AM CDT  
Blogger Lisa L. said...

the cards are gorgeous. Love the birdie one!

2:07 PM CDT  
Blogger Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable cards!

5:29 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger