Thursday, January 17, 2008

late sketch





I made this card a couple of days ago for the weekly sketch on Splitcoast,but just now got around to taking a pic and posting. I have been trying to unclutter my craft room. I made a trip out to IKEA yesterday and bought this new table to go in the little nook behind my desk.



It fits perfectly! And check these out:



Drawers that attach to the leg and swivel underneath the table! These things are the hippest! I bought a couple more to fit under my desk. The only thing is I have to unscrew the legs of the desk to get them on. Which means I've got to take everything off my desk to do it! Ugh!

I don't know if you saw Michelle Wooderson's nifty idea on creating an inspiration station ,but I thought this table would be perfect!



As you can see, I've already added a few things such as ribbon, paper and stamps. (Yes, that is 4 unopened Papertrey Ink stamp sets. I told you I was trying to unclutter...haven't had time to open them. Soon, I promise.) And I was able to snag 6 of those cute little mailboxes from Target. Can't wait to alter these!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill; Papertrey Ink
pp: KI Memories
ink: Stampin' Up; Tsukineko
stamps: Verve Visual
embossing powder: Rubber Dub Dub
cutting dies: Nestabilities
glaze pen: Sakura

3 Comments:

Blogger Adriann said...

Great inspiration station. I finally made mine too!

http://www.classyscrapper.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=3616

If you want to see it, check out the link. I love that table. I wish we had an Ikea in Alabama. I lived in California and was soooo addicted to that store.

Great find!

12:09 AM CST  
Blogger Adriann said...

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it!

11:08 AM CST  
Blogger KVC said...

I love the addition to your craft room.

7:49 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger