Wednesday, January 02, 2008

happy new year!



I've been on a holiday hiatus. Now I'm back! I probably won't have any cards to post today, but hopefully tomorrow. I haven't sat down to make anything since the week before Christmas. Can you believe it? I think my hands are starting to shake from withdrawal!

My husband and I starting taking down the Christmas decorations yesterday. So sad. We took the tree down and I just love the mess it makes as you drag it through the front door. Those needles were all over the floor!

I posted a new banner this morning too. I just love this picture of Reagan! It was the first picture I took Christmas morning. I just thought it was so cute! I added some detail to it with the Adobe brushes for upcoming Valentine's Day! Well, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a great New Year! See you soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger tyrymom29 said...

awww I love that pic !!!! The faces they make !!! heeheheh TOO cute !!!!

7:34 AM CST  
Blogger KVC said...

I really like the new banner! That's a cute picture! I couldn't see it the last time I logged on a couple of days ago - but it's there now.

7:22 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger