Sunday, October 28, 2007

mojo 8




I almost forgot to post this for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch. We went to Austin yesterday to watch the Longhorns barely scrape past Nebraska. Anyway. For some reason I had trouble with this sketch. I don't why. It was a great sketch, but I just couldn't get things to click. I used some new Paper Salon I picked up a few weeks ago and my new Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. Love 'em! So pretty! You must buy them!


SUPPLIES:
pp: Paper Salon
stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms; Hero Arts
ink: Tsukineko
embossing powder: Ranger Industries
embossing folder: Cuttlebug
punch: EK Success

2 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is very cool. Love that paper and those cool stamps. Thanks for playing! :)

11:15 PM CDT  
Blogger Susan (susiestampalot) said...

hey genevieve!! i love this!! i've been talking to kim hughes, the illustrator for this CHF set and she is such a sweetie!!!

4:31 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger