Friday, September 28, 2007

hello

I know, I've been a little MIA lately. My folks were in town this week and I haven't been on the computer much. My mom and I sat down and did some cards on Wednesday. I only finished two. My mom made like 3 or 4. She's so funny. I have all this paper and she insists on digging through my scrap pile. It's like "Mom, use this new Basic Grey paper that you liked and we couldn't find anywhere." Seriously, I got 3 sheets of it and she wouldn't use it. Anyway. I made this card and I replicated another one I did a while back.



I got this new SEI paper called Madera Island. It's so pretty and very Fall looking. I just love these fuzzy iron-ons. They are so cool! I just whipped out my little mini iron from Heidi Swapp and voila!



I haven't a done a sketch in a few weeks and I think I was starting to go through withdrawl. This sketch is from Julee's weekly Mojo Monday feature. She's got some amazing sketches! Go check them out if you haven't already!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp, iron-ons: SEI
buttons: Autumn Leaves
stamp: Mike's $1
ink: Tsukineko

2 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cool! Love that paper.

3:03 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got your card and my winnings up on my site. I thought I would let you know in case you wanted to see it! Hope you are having a great day!

http://craftsonawhim.com/node/113

9:58 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger