Sunday, September 09, 2007

card #2


I loved this sketch so much, I decided to do another card. I had all the pieces set to where I wanted them, but it just didn't look right. So I decided to run the black cardstock through my Sizzix with the Cuttlebug embossing folder. It still didn't look right. So I added some Stickles to it. After that, I liked it much better. Stickles makes everything better! Don't you think? Having a bad day? Have yourself some Stickles. Kiddos driving you nuts? Let 'em play with some Stickles. Okay...maybe not.


I knew I wanted to use this cute little stamp from A Muse I got last year. I just love the line of little kids in their costumes! I thought the new Heidi Grace paper that says "trick or treat smell my feet..." (you know the rest) was a perect match! Then I finished it off with a stamp from my new favorite company, Papertrey Ink. Speaking of Papertrey, is it Monday yet? Tomorrow Nichole starts the countdown to their new release on her blog. Can't wait!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: Heidi Grace
ink: Stampin' Up; Tsukineko
stamps: A Muse; Papertrey Ink; Village Art Press
embossing powder: PSX
circle cutter: Creative Memories
punch: EK Success
embossing template: Cuttlebug
glitter: Stickles

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is soo cute!

1:37 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the card! Great colors and super cute layout!

2:15 AM CDT  
Blogger My Paper World said...

Very cute stamps! love the colours, gorgeous cards!

2:19 PM CDT  
Blogger Charmingdesigns said...

Just found your blog, I love your cards!

10:52 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger