Wednesday, October 17, 2007

more mojo - round 2



I just loved Julee's sketch so much, I decided to do another one. I fell in love with this pearlized cardstock at the store the other day. Where has this stuff been all my life? It's so pretty and adds such an elegant touch. I stamped the images and embossed them with gold embossing powder. It looks fabulous in real life. Then I added the little sparkly stickers from Stampendous. The red cardstock I ran through the Cuttlebug and noticed it was still missing something. I tried Stickles on the first one, but it still didn't look right. Then I rubbed some slightly darker ink over each snowflake and it looked so much better.



Thanks for looking!











SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill; Recollections
pp: Basic Grey
stamps: Stampendous; Hero Arts
ink: Stampin' Up; Tsukineko
embossing powder: PSX
embossing folder: Cuttlebug
stickers: Stampendous
punch: Marvy; EK Success

1 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So gorgeous! Love all the sticker bling - makes it look so festive.

8:10 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger