Monday, October 08, 2007

new sketch


I'm finally posting my card from the weekly sketch at Splitcoast.



I wasn't too thrilled with the way this turned out, but oh well. I got to use my new Papertrey stamps and that's all that matters.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Other than Texas losing on Saturday it was pretty good. My best friend from high school and I went to the Texas/OU game on Saturday while Fred watched the kiddos. It was nice to have a day out. It started raining as soon as the game was over so it was a good time to go home.

One little thing that did put a damper on my weekend is this:



Fred took him to get his haircut yesterday and I just about died when they came home. My poor baby has no hair! The good thing about hair is that it does grow back. We just won't let Daddy take hime again!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: We R Memory Keepers
stamps: Papertrey Ink
ink: Stampin' Up; Tsukineko
corner rounder: EK Success
page pebble: Making Memories
other: Stickles

1 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

I wish I would have known you went to the TX / OU game because I was there too!! It's always a fun game but I wasn't pleased with the final score.

I don't know why you don't like your card. I think it looks great!

6:25 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger