Wednesday, October 10, 2007

glitter crazy



I went a little glitter crazy with my Stickles yesterday. I just luuuuuuv Stickles! This is for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch.



I colored the ornaments with watercolor pencils and my dove blender pen. Then I just used my handy glue pen and transparent glitter on top. I didn't want to alter the color so that's why I didn't use the Stickles.

This is another card I finished on Monday. I had actually started it Sunday for my friend's little girl whose birthday party was that day. I couldn't get it to come together in the hour I had left to make it, so I ended up using another card that was already finished.



I used Liquid Applique for the frosting on the cupcakes and then Stickles on top and for the cherries.



Thanks for looking!

SUPPLIES (top card):
cs: Bazzill
pp: Basic Grey
stamps: Great Impressions; Hero Arts
ink: Stampin' Up
scalloped scissors: Provo Craft
circle cutter: Creative Memories
glitter: Stickles; Provo Craft

SUPPLIES (bottom card):
cs: Bazzill
pp: KI Memories
stamp: A Muse
ink: Stampin' Up
ribbon: American Crafts
embossing folders: Cuttlebug
glitter: Stickles
punch: Marvy

2 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Awesome cards! The glitter is gorgeous!

7:59 PM CDT  
Blogger BarbK said...

Congrats on winning MojoMonday 6. I love your card and definitely want to try that glitter thing. Great card.

8:38 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger