Tuesday, October 16, 2007

more mojo



This was this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I bought these new stamps from Stampendous last week and have been dying to use them.



They're so neat because you can stamp the tree then stamp the snow on top. I did that on this card and embossed the snow with white glittery embossing powder. Voila! And I just love this Be Good paper from Cosmo Cricket! So many possibilities!



I don't know if you guys have ever tried these little shimmery stickers from Stampendous, but they are incredible!



They add so much detail and interest to your projects and you can use them anywhere. After I finished stamping the trees, I was looking at it and thinking that there was just so much empty green space. I took out a little Hero Arts stamp and then used these little guys in the center of each snowflake or whatever they're supposed to be. It made a huge difference! Of course, I think I bought some of these in every color! Well, not every color, but close. I got the stars today. They also had little crowns in pink that I almost got, but didn't. Anyway. Check them out if you haven't!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: Cosmo Cricket
stamps: Stampendous; Hero Arts
ink: Stampin' Up
embossing powder: Mark Enterprises
glitter: Stickles
stickers: Stampendous
scalloped scissors: Provo Craft
punch: Stampin' Up

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Perfect for Julee's challenge. I have been having fun with her challenges too. Love the new tree stampendous set. It is very cool to stamp snow separately. Chris

4:42 PM CDT  
Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous card! I love those trees. Thanks for playing! :) And I use those stampendous stickers all the time! Love 'em! I'm so happy my LSS recently started carrying more colors.

7:57 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger