Sunday, November 04, 2007

figgy pudding


I have always loved Basic Grey's Christmas lines, but this new Figgy Pudding is my favorite! ...So far. I just got it Friday from Eclectic Paperie and of course couldn't wait to play with it. I started looking at the different sheets and all of a sudden an idea for a card popped in my head. Not just the idea either, but the whole card planned out. I just love it when that happens! I was looking at the sheet with the trees all over and decided to make one big tree on the front. It just so happens my idea went really well with this week's Mojo Monday sketch. Well, of course I had to add some sparkle to it. A Christmas card just doesn't seem complete without a little bling.



I cut out a little square for the present and wrapped it with a little ribbon. I then used my Martha snowflake punch and covered it with glitter for the tree topper. I didn't think about this until after it was finished, but I didn't use a single stamp! How did that happen?

SUPPLIES:
cs: Recollections
pp: Basic Grey
ink: Stampin' Up
punch: EK Success
glitter: Art Institute; Stickles
scalloped scissors: Provo Craft
embossing template: Cuttlebug

3 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Cool card! My hubby was just looking at my Figgy Pudding pad this evening and told me I HAD to make a card with the Christmas tree paper. It was his favorite!

1:35 AM CST  
Blogger JenMarie said...

Oooooh, LUV that tree!!!

10:29 PM CST  
Blogger Diane said...

Hey that's really neat,love all the paper,what a wonderful card!

4:04 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger