Friday, November 02, 2007

mojo 9



I decided to change things up a little bit for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I bought this stamp last year and never used it (classic me). I thought it would be perfect with some glittery embossing powder all over and it does! At least I think so! I don't have any of those Nestabilities yet, (and I stress yet) so I improvised with my scalloped scissors. I love this paper from Webster's Pages I bought from Verve a couple of weeks ago. I embellished it a little with some sparkly embossing powder. I then used my Martha snowflake punch and covered those with the same embossing powder and layered them on. I thought I had some of those big clear snowflakes from Heidi Swapp, but I don't. Oh well!

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! Ethan was Mr. Incredible, but I couldn't get him to wear the mask.



I also couldn't get a good picture of him either. He kept jumping around and wouldn't sit still. He had a good time though. Some of our neighbors have just decided to give out one big candy bar instead of the little ones. Awesome! For Ethan, I mean! LOL!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: Webster's Pages
stamps: Stampington & Company
ink: Tsukineko
punch: EK Success
scalloped scissors: Provo Craft
punch: EK Success

1 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh so sparkly! Love your card - the papers and the sparkle are the perfect pair. Thanks for playing! :)

1:26 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger