Monday, November 19, 2007

mojo 12



Wow! I actually did this card on Monday! I had an idea in my head when I saw Julee's sketch. I got this great new My Mind's Eye Christmas paper on Friday and have been itchin' to use it. I used a snowflake background stamp I got at Michael's over the weekend on the striped paper. I stamped it in blue and embossed with glittery powder.



Then on the brown paper I used a snowflake brass stencil and stencil paste then sprinkled it with glitter while it was still wet. I love how it turned out! I had forgotten all about that stencil until I started digging through my stuff! Anyway!



Today was a great mail day! I got my order from Papertrey Ink. Three new stamp sets! I can't wait to play! Have a great evening!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: My Mind's Eye; Basic Grey
ink: Stampin' Up; ColorBox
embossing powder: PSX
stencil; paste: Dreamweaver
glitter: Stampendous
stamps: Verve Visual; Michael's $1
scalloped scissors: Provo Craft

7 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the sparkles. And you've got a whole lot of goodies there. My Papertrey order got delayed and isn't scheduled to arrive until next Monday. Boo!

11:45 AM CST  
Blogger KVC said...

You really need to host a class so you can show us all how to make such neat cards! I go to the scrapbook store, Joann's, etc., and I just stand stunned in the stamping aisle not knowing what to buy or how to put it all together. I love the cards you make!! KV

7:06 PM CST  
Blogger BarbK said...

That card is beautiful, great job. Your PTI order looks like you're gonna be playing for quite a while.

7:48 AM CST  
Blogger JenMarie said...

Gorgeous card!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:27 PM CST  
Blogger Diane said...

I love this card,that dp is very nice!!!

4:03 PM CST  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Oh that Paper trey order would make me very happy too!
Love the blue and brown color combo on that card- gorgeous!

5:05 PM CST  
Blogger My Paper World said...

Beautiful card!

4:34 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger