Sunday, November 11, 2007

late mojo



I forgot this week's Mojo sketch was due Saturday night and not the usual Sunday. Oh well! I really enjoyed using these new Papertrey stamps. These 3 sheets of patterned paper were just sitting right next to each other in the tray. How cool is that? I really didn't have to dig around and make something work. I really liked how this one turned out. It's just very simple. I just added a little sparkle to the cake and sentiment and that was it!



I'm just bummed I didn't get it in on time!

I finished Reagan's clock for her room last week. I had started it before she was born and just never finished it. I sat down one afternoon and told myself I wasn't going to work on anything else until I got it done. Here it is:





The colors in her room are white, pink and lime green so when I saw the Basic Grey Phoebe line, it was a perfect match! Thanks for looking! Have a great week!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: My Mind's Eye
ink: Stampin' Up
punch: Stampin' Up
glitter: Stickles
stamps: Papertrey Ink

SUPPLIES (clock):
pp: Basic Grey
paint, mask, chipboard numbers: Heidi Swapp
ink: Stampin' Up
page pebble: Making Memories
glitter: Martha Stewart (EK Success)
stamps: Hero Arts; Technique Tuesday
clock: Creative Imaginations

2 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Both projects are very cool! Love the sparkly frame on the card.

1:06 AM CST  
Blogger JenMarie said...

Looove that card! Adorable clock!

10:28 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger