Tuesday, January 08, 2008

mojo 19



Well, I think my mojo's back...sort of. I finally made a card after a long break, but I don't think I like it very much. I had an idea in my head and it didn't turn out the way I had envisioned it. Does that ever happen to you? Happens to me all the time! Anyway. This is, of course, for Julee's weekly sketch. I used these Papertrey stamps for the first time.



I really like the "love" heart stamp. I cut it out and covered it with Sugar Dust. I'm sure I've mentioned this stuff before. It's basically micro beads, but think smaller. A lot smaller! I absolutely love it! Speaking of love... I'm totally enamored with the sneak peeks Verve has going on right now. I can't wait to get my hands on the stars and hearts sets that are coming out! Be sure to check out their debut and 3 others on Thursday! Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: Cosmo Cricket
ink: Stampin' Up
stamps: Papertrey Ink
Sugar Dust beads: Stamp LoJolla
embossing folder: Cuttlebug

1 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I really like it! I'm such a sucker for anything Valentine's related - truly my favorite time of year! That sugar dust looks really cool, I'll have to keep my eye out for it. Thanks for playing! :)

6:40 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger