Sunday, January 13, 2008

love birdie



I just love this stamp set! This bird in particular. Amy of Heartfelt Greetings is such an enabler! I just loved all her creations with this set. I couldn't find anybody on the web who was selling it and my LSS didn't have it either. I finally turned to ebay. Of course, it was there. Really and truly, if you can't find something...ebay.

I used some Basic Grey from last year. The name escapes me, but it's the one from Valentine's. I stamped the little heart from the Papertrey borders and corners set, then traced over it with the glue pen and added glitter.



I added a little glitter to the bird too. It just needed a little sparkle! I stamped "LOVE" from the Heidi Grace set I won from Julee at Poetic Artistry for a Mojo Monday contest. I of course added some sparkle to it as well! Hope everyone's having a great weekend! Time to go watch the Cowboys whoop up on the Giants!

SUPPLIES:
pp: Basic Grey
ink: Stampin' Up
stamps: Heidi Grace; Inkadinkado; Papertrey Ink
glitter: Art Institute; Stickles
glue pen: Sakura
scalloped scissors: Provo Craft

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger