Monday, January 14, 2008

love this little guy



I decided to use this birdie stamp again for Beate's weekend sketch. I just love him! And I love this new backgrounder stamp I got from Cornish Heritage Farms. Houndstooth is just so versatile!

On another note...please check out my new kitchen wall calendar and chalk board.



I have been searching for a nice board to fit in this space on the side of this cabinet. Pottery Barn came out with these and it's perfect! What's really cool is that the erasers that came with each board are magnetic on one side so they attach to the boards. They also hold the pen and chalk. How handy is that? Here's the view from the side:



It's nice and out of the way so it doesn't draw a lot of attention when you first look at the kitchen. Oh and please don't look at my ugly hardware on the cabinets. This brass stuff was everywhere in this house when we bought it last year. We are gradually changing everything out for brushed nickel. We just had all the doorknobs changed out last month. Slowly but surely I'll get this house exactly how I want it! Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill; Papertrey Ink
ink: Stampin' Up
stamps: Inkadinkado; Hero Arts; Cornish Heritage Farms
glitter: Denami Designs
glue pen: Sakura
embossing folder: Cuttlebug
cutting dies: Nestabilities
brads: SEI

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That birdie is beautiful! The whole card looks wonderful!
Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.
Hugs and smiles

10:37 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger