Wednesday, January 30, 2008

birthday cupcake



I've had these stamps and this "Two Scoops" paper for what seems like forever. I sit down at my desk everyday and I see them sitting there, but yet I choose not to use them. Finally, today was the day. Ethan is going to a birthday party on Saturday for a little girl in his class. I thought the cupcake stamps would be perfect for a little girl's card. I incorporated this week's Splitcoast sketch.

Well, Blogger is getting ready for an outage, so I better go. Thanks for looking!

SUPPLIES:
cs: Bazzill
pp: Basic Grey
ink: Stampin' Up; Tsukineko
stamps: Hero Arts; Savvy Stamps
punch: Stampin' Up
cutting dies: Nestabilities
glitter: Denami Designs
other: watercolor pencils; ribbon

1 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

I really like this card! I like anything girly and cute so this really struck a chord with me! I hope Ethan has fun at the b-day party today. KV

12:46 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger