Tuesday, February 19, 2008

late valentine



I just love this little stamp set! I finally ordered it and made these cute little Valentine's cards for my son's friends at school. Here are the mailboxes I finally got around to doing for his teachers too.



These were super duper easy! Thanks to Emily's awesome tutorial, these came together like butter! I think I should have snagged more of these because they would be great for any occasion. Thanks for looking!

SUPPLIES (card):
cs: Bazzill; Papertrey Ink
stamps: Stampin' Up
ink: Stampin' Up
ribbon: Target $1 spot
embossing folder: Cuttlebug
other: watercolor pencils; Dove Blender pen

SUPPLIES (mailboxes):
cs: Bazzill; Papertrey Ink
dp: Target $1 spot
ribbon: Target $1 spot; Mike's
stamps: Papertrey Ink
punch: Stampin' Up
cutting dies: Nestabilities

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Martin said...

These are all so cute :)

4:25 PM CST  
Blogger emilymomto3boys said...

those turned out so cute!!!

11:28 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger