Tuesday, July 01, 2008

on a roll



I have been making cards nonstop this past week. It feels so good to be doing it too. This one I made for my aunt whose birthday is Thursday. I tried my hand at one of these transparent cards. It was kind of fun. Besides trying to get every little piece of lint off because of the static and trying to fold the thing in half, it was all right.



I haven't made a Mojo Monday card in I don't know how long. It was great to get my mojo on. I really loved how this card turned out. A very close friend of mine is expecting her first later this month and this is going to be perfect.



I have really gotten into the paper piecing business lately. It really adds so much detail and color. I still felt it needed something, so I added dots of Liquid Pearls and outlined the stroller and greeting with a glaze pen.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have some candy up by the end of the week!



SUPPLIES (card1):
cs: Bazzill; Papertrey Ink
dp: Basic Grey
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Stampin' Up; Stewart Superior
cutting dies: Nestabilities
glitter: Stickles
other: watercolor pencils; Dove Blender pen

SUPPLIES (card2):
cs: Bazzill; Papertrey Ink
dp: SEI; Basic Grey; Bo Bunny Press
stamps: Papertrey Ink
ink: Stampin' Up
other: Cuttlebug; Ranger (Liquid Pearls); watercolor pencils; Sakura (glaze pen)

1 Comments:

Blogger Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow, your paper pieced baby carriage looks awesome. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing. :)

4:36 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger