Monday, September 01, 2008

quickie post

I finally finished the whole cancer thing. My last day of radiation was just over a week ago and I feel great! I'm so glad to be done with everything. Now I can get back to my life. I haven't been making too many cards because I was out of town for treatment. Here are just a couple I did on the weekends when I was home.
This one was for Ethan's teacher. I just love this set from Kim Hughes. I just had to have it!



And this card was for my cousin and his wife for letting me stay with them while I was getting treatment. Again, another Kim Hughes set. Isn't this tree just the cutest?



First Day of School:
Stamps: Kim Hughes-Making the Grade, Lined Paper Backgrounder (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Basic Grey, Bazzill
Ink: So Saffron, Ruby Red, Basic Black (SU) Old Paper Distress (Ranger Industries)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, ribbon, scalloped scissors



Thank You:
Stamps: Kim Hughes-Kissable Tree, Cute Curls, Houndstooth Backgrounder (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky (SU)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, white Signo pen

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these cards! Of course I was there when you made them, lol. Get busy making more; you've been missed!

10:28 AM CDT  
Blogger Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So, so cute!

5:29 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger