Friday, September 12, 2008

noel



Is it a little early to post a Christmas card? Okay, maybe. I bought this stamp last year from Michelle at Stamper's Dream, but of course, never used it. I'm so notorious for doing this. Anyway. This week's color challenge and sketch on Splitcoast was the perfect opportunity to use it. I stamped my image in black then used the ink pads along with my trusty Dove blender pen to color in the letters. Stickles goes hand in hand with Christmas cards, so of course I used some. I just love this spiral background stamp. I used to use it a lot and kind of forgot about it until now. It's perfect for filling up some blank space! Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

Noel:
Stamps: Noel (Stampendous), Scroll Pattern (Penny Black)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, Basic Grey
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Green Galore (SU), Charcoal - Palette (Stewart Superior)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Stickles, Dove blender pen

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

It's never too early to get a start on the holidays. Great card! KV

7:48 PM CDT  
Blogger Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This card is ADORABLE!

5:30 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger