Monday, November 03, 2008

fa la la



This has to be one of my favorite Splitcoast sketches so far. I absolutely love it! I only wish I had made more cards this week using it, but it will definitely go in my file. I used last year's Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper (love this too) and some $1 Studio G stamps. I colored the images with my Copics, these to be exact:



and highlighted everything with Spica glitter pens.



Such a quick and easy card! I gotta scoot, but thanks for stopping by!













Fa La La:
Stamps: various Christmas (Stuido G)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, Basic Grey
Ink: Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Accessories:Nestabilities, Copic markers, ribbon (American Crafts), Glitter Dots (Stamping Bella), foam tape

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger