Friday, October 03, 2008

fall already?



For some reason, I had so much trouble with this week's Splitcoast sketch. I don't know if it's because I combined the color challenge too, but I think I changed the base color like 3 times. I just couldn't get it to work. I think I finally did it. At least I hope so.

I had planned to make a couple of cards this week, but it seems like every time I tell myself "okay, I'm just going to stay home today and make cards" I have like 10 errands to run. Never fails. I did stay home today, but I ended up cleaning house instead. Although, I did manage to finish this card. Tomorrow we've got plans, so no card making in my future until Sunday. Have a great weekend!

Fall:
Stamps: Fall Whimsy (SU) Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink) Button Lowercase Alphabet (PSX)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Dove Blender Pen, Word Window Punch (SU)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

Fall is my favorite season and I love this card. In my opinion, it turned out great! I really like the fall whimsy stamp. That caught my eye.

Have you ever made a Longhorns or Hook em Horns card? If so, please post pics. I would love to see it!

KV

9:05 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger