Tuesday, September 30, 2008

snowmen sketch



Can you believe Christmas is only 85 days away? Hard to believe. I decided to use my new snowman set from Papertrey Ink for last week's sketch on Splitcoast. This set is really cute! It comes with different hats, scarves, faces and arms and different snowman bodies for use with all those. For example, if you decide to use one of the scarves, there is a snowman body to use with it and you don't have to make any masks! I hate making masks. So tedious. Anyway, if you like snowmen, I highly recommend getting this set. You can find it here. It's called "Made of Snow".

I did break down a couple of weeks ago and bought some Copics. I really like them. They are so easy to work with and they blend so beautifully. I only used the Cool Gray to outline the snowmen on this card. Collecting Copics is a slow process because they're so expensive. My goal is to get the ones that match the Stampin' Up inks and go from there. I just used my old trusty Dove Blender Pen and ink pads to color these guys. I covered the bodies entirely with glitter. It's hard to see so I suggest clicking on the image to see the detail. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Snowmen:
Stamps: Made From Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss (SU) Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), Glitter (Stampendous), Dove Blender Pen, Cuttlebug, black dimensional paint, Cool Gray No.1 (Copic)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

Very cute snowman card!

KV

9:01 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger