Monday, October 13, 2008

christmas sketch



I've got a bunch of unmounted stamps I've collected over the years. Needless to say, most of them have not been used and I don't remember who made a lot of them. This stamp is one of them. If anyone has any idea who makes this stamp, please email me and let me know.

I really liked how this card turned out. I used last week's Splitcoast sketch. I colored the images with my Copics then covered them in the Spica glitter pen.



I added Liquid Applique to the tops of the houses for added texture and a little dab of Judikin's Diamond Glaze on the windows.



I mounted everything on some Christmas dp from My Mind's Eye I got last year. The colors worked perfectly!

Christmas:
Stamps: Houses (Unknown), Christmas (Hero Arts)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye
Ink: Black Memento (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger)
Accessories:Nestabilities, Copic markers, Cuttlebug, Liquid Applique, Diamond Glaze (Judikins), ribbon (Ellen Hutson), foam tape

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger