Thursday, September 24, 2009

long time no blog



Yes, it's true. I've actually made a card. I just decided to take a little break and now I have returned. I chose to jump right back into the Splitcoast color and sketch challenges. I wasn't too excited about the color combo, but I made the best of it. The sunflower is actually part of a larger image, but I only used part of it. I stamped and embossed the center of the flower and popped it up in the center with foam tape. I colored everything with ink and my trusty old Dove Blender pen. Of course I had to add a little glitter to it. Cards just don't seem complete without a little sparkle.

I mounted the image on a Cuttlebugged piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and then mounted that on top of a stamped piece of Crushed Curry. I thought it turned out all right. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll have another post for you tomorrow!

Sunflower:
Stamps: sunflower (Peddler's Pack), writing background (Inkadinkado), Happy Birthday (Hero Arts)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry (SU)
Ink: Black Memento, Versamark (Tsukineko), Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry (SU)
Accessories: Cuttlebug, foam tape, glue pen (Sakura), glitter (Stampendous), Dove Blender pen, black dot embellishments (Stamping Bella)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This turned out great! The color and texture is just fabulous.

9:16 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger