Thursday, October 08, 2009

ornaments sketch



I finally got to finish this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge today. I've been trying to get my house clean for relatives invading on Monday. They're only staying 2 nights so it's not too bad.





I loved this week's sketch! I got to use my new Nesties too! I stamped the image and colored with my Copics. Added just a little sparkle on one of the ornaments. I pretty much used all BG's Figgy Pudding on this one. I was thinking I better buy some more of that before they discontinue it if they haven't already.

I was unsure about the piece of blue cardstock behind the image, but there's only so much time I can spend on a card. I just pierced the paper around the edge and was done with it. I hope you like it!



Thanks for stopping by!


Merry Christmas:
Stamps: ornaments (Great Impressions), sentiment (Verve Visual)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, Basic Grey, Baja Breeze (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo (Tsukineko), Mellow Moss (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Cuttlebug, Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), glitter (Stampendous), ribbon, paper piercer (SU), scalloped edge scissors, foam tape

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ila said...

This is just Beautiful!!...Fabulous design and papers!!

3:18 AM CDT  
Blogger Beate said...

Genevieve, I think the blue paper looks great behind those gorgeous ornaments. Love your coloring, your stitching and the soft look of this card.
Wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

10:53 AM CDT  
Blogger Sabrina Jackson said...

OMGosh, Genevieve this is one GORGEOUS Christmas card!!!! Thanks also for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love ;D. Hugs, Sabrina

9:03 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger