Saturday, October 03, 2009

happy world card making day!



I have to be honest. I didn't make this card today. Actually, I didn't make any cards today. I had to take my daughter to a birthday party. Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining because the mother of the birthday girl and I are good friends so it was nice to see her. It just seems that whenever these kind of crafty "holidays" pop up, there's always something else going on too. Anyway. This was the card I made earlier this week for the girl's party today. I used this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge again. I really liked this sketch. Definitely a keeper.

I used some old patterned paper I've probably had for years and this cupcake set I just love from Hero Arts. I did the usual...stamped the image and colored with Copics. Just love those things!



Added a little sparkle with glitter. Then I cut out some pink and white cardstock with my Nesties and mounted the image and sentiment with foam tape and done! Thanks for stopping by!

Seize the Cupcake:
Stamps: all images (Hero Arts)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, Bo Bunny, KI Memories
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Distress Ink (Ranger Industries)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), glitter (Stampendous), ribbon, paper piercer (SU), scalloped edge scissors, foam tape

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beate said...

What a SWEET card, Genevieve. I hope you had a wonderful WCMD.

Have a great week
Hugs and smiles
Beate

7:10 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger