Monday, October 05, 2009

halloween weekend sketch



I loved Beate's sketch this weekend. It was just simple and straight forward. I did however change it up a little. I love the way square cards look, but it's so hard to find envelopes for them. I turned the squares and circles into rectangles out popped this A2 sized card.

This stamp was part of a set I found on sale at Michael's over the weekend. I just thought these little guys were really cute! I colored the image with my Copics and added some sparkle with glitter. I cut it out with my rectangular Nesties using Julie's clever little trick for resizing. The fence is one of those Martha Stewart border punches I also found on sale at Michael's. I just ran my Quickie Glue Pen over it and sprinkled on some black glitter for a little added interest.

Well, that's all I have today! Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Halloween:
Stamps: main image (Trick or Treat set by Inkadinkado), sentiment (Studio G)
Paper: Basic Grey, KI Memories, Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Tangerine Tango (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), white glitter (Stampendous), black glitter (ART Institute), fence punch (Martha Stewart), foam tape

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Really cute! Love the fence and the sparkle.

9:43 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger