Friday, October 16, 2009

carolers sketch



Another great sketch this week over at Splitcoast. This card actually came together as I saw it in my head. I love when that happens! The only thing I had to do different was turn it sideways. It just didn't look right horizontally.

I love this little carolers stamp. I got the set on eBay for like $5. I was the only one to bid on it. Lucky me! I stamped the image and, of course, colored it with my Copics. All the patterned paper is from one of last year's Christmas lines from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from the same set and I just stamped it and cut that and the image out with my Nesties. I embossed the 3 squares of cardstock with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder and mounted those on top of the patterned paper. I decided to add a little sparkle with the snowflakes. The punch is a Martha Stewart punch I picked up last year and I just ran some glue over them and sprinkled on the glitter!
Thanks for stopping by!


Merry Christmas:
Stamps: carolers & sentiment (Wordsworth Art Stamps)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Distress Ink (Ranger Industries)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Cuttleb=ug, Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura), glitter (Stampendous), Snowflake punch (Martha Stewart), foam tape

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beate said...

Beautiful card. I love all the texture, the embellishments and colors.
Hugs and smiles

6:38 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger