Sunday, July 18, 2010

mojo 147



I can't remember the last time I did one of Julee's Mojo Monday sketches. I thought I would pull out some older Verve stamps too. For the patterned paper, I used a combination of October Afternoon's Fly a Kite and SEI's Happy Day that my mom got me for my birthday. I stamped the stars and colored them with my Copics. I oh so carefully cut them out and mounted them with foam tape on the white squares. I tried to match the colors of the Copics with the paper the best I could. (Note to self...need to buy more Copics!)

Sorry for the bad lighting. It's almost dark here and I couldn't take it in my usual spot.
Just a quick post because I'm almost at the deadline for entering this bad boy! Thanks for stopping by!


Happy Birthday:
Stamps: stars (Verve Visual), sentiment (PrintWorks)
Paper: October Afternoon, SEI, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, ribbon

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger