Sunday, July 25, 2010

mojo 148



Do you have an image in your head of how you want your card to turn out, but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't look anything like you had imagined? Or is it just me? Well, this is number 10 of 10. It actually looks like I had imagined. When I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch, I knew exactly what stamps, paper and dies I wanted to use. I don't know about you, but that like never happens to me.




The main image is from the Up, Up and Away set from Verve and I colored it with Copics. All the patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Oliver paper pad. For the clouds and the eyelet border, I used Papertrey Ink's dies. I thought they were a perfect fit for the card!

Thanks for stopping by!



Happy Father's Day:
Stamps: balloon & sentiment (Verve Visual)
Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzill, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Papertrey Ink dies

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Ginny! Love those hot air balloons and the paper piecing. Your new pic looks great, too.

10:42 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger