Thursday, August 26, 2010

mojo 153




Well, with the kids finally back in school, I may be able to get some cards done. This week's Mojo Monday sketch was challenging for me. I wasn't totally psyched about it, but I managed to churn something out. I bought these Spellbinders Shapeabilities pendants and they've just been sitting on my desk. I was looking at them and realized that one of them was the perfect size for the squares in the sketch. I knew I wanted to do a Halloween card, but finding the right stamps was the challenging part. I needed small stamps to layer on top and these were the only ones I could find. I may have to go shopping!



I basically just stamped the images on white cardstock and colored them with my Copics and cut those suckers out. I used one of the small Nestabilities circles under the images and foam tape for a little lift. Mounted everything on this green patterned paper and done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Halloween:
Stamps: candy corn (Great Impressions), cat & sentiment (Hero Arts), Frank & pumpkin (Inkadinkado)
Paper: KI Memories, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Shapeabilities, Copic markers, ribbon, glitter (Stampendous)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I love the pendants, they make great mats for your Halloween characters.

Sara xx

2:44 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger