Thursday, May 18, 2006

mother's day & cars


I know, it's been a little while. My mom came to visit and I didn't really get a chance to update. We had a nice visit with GG. Mother's Day brunch was really good, except for the service...kind of slow. The restaurant had a bloody mary bar where you could fix your own drink, but I opted for the mimosa. Because of the slow service, Ethan started to fall asleep at the table.


He was quickly revived with a Belgian waffle and strawberries. He looked so nice that day too. I bought him this cute little short sleeve button down shirt from Gymboree. I love that store. They always have the cutest clothes.


I can't wait until the new Disney movie CARS opens in a few weeks. I think I'm going to try and take Ethan to his first movie. He recognizes the trailer on tv because I have already showed it to him on Apple's website. I hope I can tear him away from his current favorite, "Chicken Little". The movie uses several songs in it, one of which is "Shake a Tailfeather". Ethan loves to sing it. "Ahhhhh twist, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby"

Ethan's version: "Ahhhhh, mitz, shake it, shake it baaaa"

1 Comments:

Blogger A Little Time said...

He IS the handsomest little dude in that shirt. I love gymboree, too (especially their sale rack). I would have chosen the mimosa over the bloody mary, too. ;)

P.S. Thanks for the nice comment on my Jump LO. That one was soooo experimental for me.

9:32 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger