Monday, April 24, 2006

good weekend

We had a really nice weekend. Didn't do a whole lot which makes it nice. Fred went and got my favorite breakfast Saturday morning - Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I just love the regular glazed ones. It's definitely my morning drug of choice. Well, that and coffee. I worked on a couple of scrapbook pages. Finished one, still working on another. This is me in my room getting another fix; my computer.



I did find these cool pens at Office Depot last week. They're just ball point pens, but they're very girly. Each pen is the color of the grip. I admit, they were an impulse buy while standing in line, but they're so cute!



We did have a little protest at our house on Sunday. I finally set up Ethan's sand and water table yesterday. I went to Home Depot and purchased a 50 lb. bag of sand. Gosh, that thing was heavy. I was struggling in the parking lot trying to lift it out of the cart and into my car and nobody stopped to help me. Maybe chivalry is dead. Anyway. I finally got in the car and went home to put the table together. Ethan absolutely loved it! We stayed outside for a bit while he played with it. Then Mimi (my mother-in-law) came over and stayed outside with him a long time. When they finally came back in, Ethan was very upset. This is where the protest comes in. He hung around the back door and wouldn't give anyone a hug or kiss or even say anything. He ended up like this:

I couldn't help but laugh and grab my camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger