Sunday, April 16, 2006

happy easter!



Someone sent this to me in an email and I just had to share. I thought it was funny.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. We went to the usual place-Fred's aunt and uncle's house. They always have a big Easter egg hunt for the kiddos. I think Ethan is starting to get the hang of it, because he ended up with more eggs in his basket this year. It was nice and sunny today, but the temperature was 90 degrees. 90 degrees in April. A little miserable to say the least. Ethan got upset when we had to go back inside because Mommy was starting to sweat.







1 Comments:

Blogger A Little Time said...

OMGosh! I totally LOL at that bunny cartoon.

You can tell it's hot by Ethan's pink cheeks. :) Cute!

10:05 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger