Thursday, April 13, 2006

fred's birthday

Well, Fred's big 40th birthday was a couple of weeks ago. His secretary and I worked together to surprise him when he got to the office. That would be the one week he works late every night. I don't think he got home before midnight one night that week. Well, we planned to meet the night before his birthday and decorate his office. That plan was no longer an option because of the late nights, so we met at 6:30am the morning of his birthday. I brought some muffin and fruit trays and she brought all the decorations. I did also bring the cake. It was so cool! I took 2 old photos of him and had them put on the cake. It turned out so good!

I quickly returned home because he had to be back at the office at 8:00am. Needless to say, he was very surprised. Later that afternoon when they cut the cake, Ethan and I went up to his office. Ethan enjoyed talking on Daddy's phone.






I had also planned at surprise cocktail party the next evening. I invited some of the people he works with, friends and some clients. He was shocked that I had thrown all this together. It was a lot of fun! I wanted to do something special because you only turn 40 once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger