Monday, March 20, 2006

my security blanket

I have been on this computer all day long. I didn't get any chores done that I wanted to do. That's what my husband gets for buying me a laptop. I was so against getting one because I just really liked my desktop, but I can't imagine not having it. I take it to bed before I go to sleep and when I get up in the morning I take it to the kitchen with my coffee. I feel a little like Linus carrying around his security blanket.


I hope you like the changes I made to my blog. I've been tinkering with it all day. I'm pretty new to the HTML code so if I see something I like elsewhere, I just copy and paste. It's so much easier than actually learning it. Well, I'm going to watch the rest of CSI:Miami from earlier. I have to tivo shows Ethan can't watch and I just watch them after he goes to bed.


Buonas noches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger