Tuesday, May 02, 2006

this and that

Well, I am working on potty training Ethan. So much fun! The hardest thing is just sitting there waiting for him to go...very tedious.

I finally got someone in today to hang some blinds and install my curtain rods in the dining room. I don't know what it is about these home improvement people, but I've had the hardest time getting someone to call me back. I called a company that I found on the internet last week to come and give me an estimate. I gave him my name, phone number and address and I have not heard back from him since. They had a really nice website and supposedly "no job is too small", but I guess the profit was. I ironed the curtains and got them all put up. I think they turned out nice. What do you think?




My mom is coming in town next week to visit. She's staying about a week, which means she'll be here for Mother's Day. Oh gosh, that reminds me...I need to make reservations for brunch somewhere. Okay, Maguire's at 11:00am.

I worked most of Sunday in the backyard. I potted a bunch of flowers for my pots around the pool. Here are the fruits of my labor:







Pretty, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger