Tuesday, January 22, 2008

weekend sketch



Here's my sample for Beate's weekend sketch. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to use these Quickutz dies I bought about 3 years ago and never used. I hope you like!

Well, I finally sat down this weekend and scrapped a page for Reagan's album.



I have been sitting on this Making Memories Noteworthy paper for a while. I just loved it when I saw it and thought it was perfect for a girly page. The clock transparency is from Heidi Swapp and I originally bought it to put on the face of the clock I altered, but I didn't like the way it looked. I'm glad I finally found a use for it! Thanks for looking!

SUPPLIES (card):
cs: Bazzill; Papertrey Ink
pp: Basic Grey
ink: Stewart Superior
stamps: Verve Visual
glitter: Stickles
scalloped scissors: Provo Craft
embossing templates: Fiskars; Cuttlebug
cutting dies: Quickutz
brads: Making Memories

SUPPLIES (scrapbook page):
pp: Making Memories; Basic Grey
clock transparency & rhinestones: Heidi Swapp
metal photo corners & brads: Making Memories
rub-ons: Jenni Bowlin
flowers: Prima

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Your scrapbook page is amazing! I LOVE it!
I really like the card as well. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!
Hugs and smiles

4:36 PM CST  
Blogger KVC said...

I love your scrapbook page and I really like how you emphasized the VIII. I almost missed that on initial glance. Awesome work!

7:51 PM CST  
Blogger ChrissyM said...

I found your blog listed on Stampin When I can blog this evening -- what a creative idea for a page. I love the idea and the page. Fabulous page!

11:44 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger