Thursday, August 16, 2007

dining out

My mother-in-law is on her way soon to watch the kiddos because Fred and I are meeting some friends for dinner. I can't wait! It's been so nice living so much closer to all of Fred's family. We have been able to go out, just the two of us, quite a bit. Plus, all the cousins can grow up together. I have lots of cousins, but I didn't really get to see much of them when I was younger. Anywho, here are a couple of photos of Reagan I took the other day. She's getting so big!




She's loving the solids! I think bananas are her favorite. We've tried pears, sweet potatoes, peas and carrots. Next on the menu is green beans, applesauce and squash. Yummy!

A good friend of mine and her two kiddos are coming over tomorrow to visit. Here's the birthday card I did for her son. He's about 6 months younger than Ethan. It's a little late, but oh well.



Have a great night! I know I will!

1 Comments:

Blogger KVC said...

Reagan is really getting big. I can tell a difference in this picture. And as always, still very cute!!

8:09 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger