Wednesday, June 20, 2007

catch up

I meant to post a few days ago, so I guess I'll catch you up! Father's Day was very nice. We went to brunch at a local steakhouse and the kiddos were very well behaved (thank goodness for that!). The food was very good. I had the shrimp and mushroom risotto which was a little bland, but still very good. The guy at the table next to us was with, what looked like, his 2 sons and daughter around college age. The dad ordered a bottle of Silver Oak and my mouth started to salivate! I never used to be a big red wine drinker, usually always white, but now I really like the red. Here's the photo I took after we got back. They actually cooperated for the camera!



I've made a few cards. This one is a birthday card for somebody. Not sure who yet, but I really love the way it turned out. I was inspired by Debbie's card. I just love this Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl paper. The colors are so pretty!



This one I made for my dad for his birthday. I just love this little bird stamp! And the one below that is just another birthday card for someone. On my side of the family, there are a lot of birthdays from March to July. I need to just start making birthday cards at the beginning of the year and just pick one when the birthday rolls around!




Last, but certainly not least, Reagan turned 3 months old yesterday. I can't believe it! She is sleeping through the night now. I'm so happy about that! I have some new pictures, but I haven't downloaded them from my camera yet, but I will post them tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Some great Papertrey cards! Love the bird one!

5:03 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger