Wednesday, May 02, 2007

six weeks

I'm a couple of days late in publishing this post, but Reagan was six weeks old on Monday. The past couple of nights she has been going a little longer between feedings...thank goodness! Overall, she's been really good. She started to smile a little bit last week and is smiling a lot more this week. After feeding her last night, I was all ready to put her back down and go back to sleep, but she wanted to sit up and look at me and smile. How could I resist? So I stayed up for a bit while this precious baby looked at me a smiled! Here are a couple of pics from Monday.



I took this one last night right after I gave her a bath, during which she cried the entire time. I don't think she likes baths too much. By this point, she was really hungry!



After 5 months of no scrapbooking, I finally got to do a page! Reagan's first page for her first scrapbook! I'm still trying to get my room together though. I've got stuff everywhere and it's next to impossible to find anything. I've decided to hang pegboard on a couple of walls to store stuff. I can't wait to get it finished and everything put away! I've got to go back to Lowe's though because the guy who cut my 1x2s doesn't know how to measure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danea Burleson said...

Aaaaaaahhhhh! Look at that sad little face and all that fuzzy hair! What a sweety! What a little cutie you have! But seeing your pics makes my so anxious to meet my baby boy!

Love the LO too! :)

5:20 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger