Wednesday, September 20, 2006

it's official!


Well, I'm pregnant again! I'm due March 24. I just entered my second trimester and starting to get my energy back. That's one big reason why I haven't blogged in a while, because I've been really tired. I just went to the doctor today and everything looks great! We'll be able to find out what it is in 6 weeks. We're really excited! Ethan doesn't really understand, but I bet he will when we come home with a baby. I just hope he wants to help out and doesn't get jealous!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danea Burleson said...

A HUGE congrats!! How exciting and wow, a test that actually SAYS pregnant, not just give colored lines...LOL.

I'm wishing you all the best with a happy and healthy pregnancy! :)

10:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger